Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy one month Birthday, Avram!

What do you know, I've kept this kid alive for a whole month!  How amazing!  He had a great birthday.  First he slept in.  Then he ate.  Then he took a nap.  Then he woke up and helped with the laundry.  Then he ate and then took a nap.  Repeat this same cycle for about 6 hours.  Around 4 pm, I got dressed and we went to TJ Maxx and found a rug for his room and then we went to Bed Bath and Beyond and got a shoe organizer which I will be using to organize all his bottles and bottle accessories.  Then we went to Ulta and got some shampoo on sale.  All the while he was a good little boy and snuggled me in his carrier which causes both of our core temperatures to raise about 40 degrees.  So since the only person that got any gifts today was me, I have decided to do a tribute to him in lieu of a toy.  Because what child wants a birthday toy more than a birthday salute?  So here are the highlights of Avram's first month.  While viewing these pictures and videos please hum "You are the Wind Beneath my Wings" to yourself to make it more meaningful.
First picture

First Bath

Visit from Grammy

The Thinking

The Sleeping

The Genius

The downs


The Ups
More ups (I couldn't decide which picture was cuter)



The Snuggles



The man and the legend -- Avram

Yes, our boy has lived a full and eventful life thus far.  We can't possibly imagine what tomorrow will bring.  Probably more sleeping and pooping.  But for now cheers to our boy for making it this far.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Jac, he is so handsome! I am so excited that you started a blog, I have been wanting to stalk you for ages. It's a pretty good feeling to realize that you made it through the first month, it really is an accomplishment! Good job! It will only get easier from here. And plus...he is SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junior has a sheepish look one his face in the tub. Also I love the gym toys so awesome.

    ReplyDelete